Business Process Management (BPMN)
The objective of the course is to give the participant knowledge about the philosophy and practices in architecture and business process management in organizations, as well as methods and tools for process modeling in BPMN 2.0 standard.
- What is Business Architecture?
- Why is it important Business Architecture?
- Overviews Architecture Business
- The Importance of Business Architecture in IT Strategy
- Strategic Management of the Organization
- Vision, Mission, Strategy and Objectives
- Hierarchy of strategies
- Types of Organizational Structure
- Balance Scorecard
Business Process Management (BPM)
- What is BPM?
- BPM Lifecycle
- Herramientas BPM
- Business Modeling
- Business Process Diagrams
- Elements of a Business Process Diagram
- Flow Objects
- Objects Connection
- Sequence Flow
- Message Flows
- Data Objects
- Text Annotations
- BPM and BPMN applying the knowledge in your organization