5 Days Program
PMP® training from KiPoint is designed to ensure that you clear the PMP exam in your first attempt. Our training approach will help you to imbibe the workings of the 5 Process groups and 10 knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI®. With a guarantee that you’ll achieve all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
Who should do this course?
Project management certification is an essential professional requirement across industries for senior project management roles. This certification is most suited for:
- Project managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Introduction to PMP® Certification Course
- What are PMI® & PMBOK® Guide?
- Evolution of PMI®
- Certifications offered by PMI®
- PMI® Contact Resources
- What is PMP®?
- Prerequisites for the PMP® Exam
- PMP® Exam Syllabus
- The Structure of the PMP® Exam
- Introduction to Project Management
Project Management Framework
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management?
- What is Operations Management?
- What is Program Management?
- What is Portfolio Management?
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Role of a Project Manager
- Organizational Structure
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Project lifecycle Vs. Product Life cycle
Project Management Processes
- Project LifeCycle Overview
- Project Lifecycle Vs. Project Management Process
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Groups, Knowledge Areas
- Input/ Output of 47 Project Management Process Groups
- Organizational influences on Project Management
Project Integration Management
- What is Project Integration Management
- Role of Project Team
- Role of Project Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- Core Processes of the Project Integration Management Knowledge Area
Project Scope Management
- What is Project Scope Management
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- Core Processes of the Project Scope Management Knowledge Area
Project Time Management
- What is Project Time Management
- What is Project Schedule
- Gantt Charts
- Network Diagram
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- PERT, PERT Analysis, Critical Path Method and Schedule Compression
- Core Processes of the Project Time Management Knowledge Area
Project Cost Management
- What is Project Cost Management
- Differentiate between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Key Terminology in Project Cost Management
- Core Processes of Project Cost Management Knowledge Area
- Earned Value Technique
Project Quality Management
- What is Quality?
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- Core PM processes of Project Quality Management Knowledge Area
- Seven Basic Tools of Quality
Project Human Resource Management
- What is Human Resource Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- Core processes of Human Resource Management Knowledge Area
- Conflict Management
- Motivation Theory
Project Communication Management
- What is Communication?
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- Key Terminology in Project Communication Management
- Core processes of Communication Management Knowledge Area
Project Risk Management
- What is Risk?
- Project Management Risks
- How are Risk & EMV calculated?
- Risk Classification
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Risk Reserve & Contingency Reserve
- Key Terminology in Project Risk Management
- Core processes of Risk Management Knowledge Area
Project Procurement Management
- What is a Contract?
- Different Types of Contract
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Contract Types
- Key Terminology in Project Procurement Management
- Core Processes of Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area
Project Stakeholder Management
- Who is a Stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Register
- Various Analytical Techniques for Stakeholder Analysis
- Various Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Key Terminology in Project Stakeholder Management
- Core processes of Project Stakeholder Management Knowledge Area
PMI® Professional & Social Responsibility
- How to Ensure Individual Integrity
- How to Contribute to Project Management Knowledge Base
- Code of Ethics
- Professional Responsibility
- Balance stakeholders interest